Dec 16, 2012

New

I changed the layout of this blog. Slightly less depressing than before I would say. Honestly, I'm not all bright and shiny on a daily basis. Hence, I'm gonna try something new here, i'll fake it till i make it.

I've always loved writing. It lets me express myself better. Not that i'm all so quiet to begin with, i can ramble on and on about everything but when it comes to feelings especially, i tend to freeze. That's how you can get me to shut up actually.

I recently come to notice that there are no documented memories of my life for the past 6 years. They're all in my tiny brain. I don't take a lot of pictures of myself and I publish vague posts of incidents happening in my life only every few months. When I grow old, wrinkly, losing my memory and trying to tell the story of my life to my grand kids, it would be helpful to have something to refer to. Hopefully this would motivate me to write in this blog more and more each day.

Short updates


  • Tomorrow is my first day on the new job. I am really really nervous. Bismillah..
  • I cancelled my trip to London due to the new job. Good news is that Fiq will be in London until July next year to pursue his ACCA. It'll give me some time to settle in my new company, convince my boss to let me take leave for the London trip and earn some more extra spending cash. 
  • Planning to get a part time job to earn the extra cash as well. In the midst of getting an insurance certification so that i can be an insurance adviser.
  • i made a very difficult decision that involves me hurting a person that i care about. i have to start thinking about my own future rather than worrying so much about how much i am hurting someone else.
  • I finally logged on to my facebook and created a page for my business. Very difficult thing to do considering how much i hate facebook.
Choosing an outfit for my first day is so very irritating..Pfftt

No comments: