Nov 20, 2010

Eidul Adha & shopping madness!

My screwed up office management decided to "let" me be on holiday on Eidul Adha despite the fact that I didnt apply for the leave. So I decided, what the hell right. One day away from my awful, heartless, annoying, ear piercing and lame ass bosses. My sister was still away in Penang so I was home alone. Check out my Raya dishes It looks pathetic right. I should be at home eating rendang, roti jala, chicken curry and spending time with my family. Whatever. At least my muffins turned out okay. I don't know what came over me these past three months. I have been shopping like I never had before. Of course I didn't have the money before I started earning on my own but still, I'm not usually like this. I have tried so hard not to feel guilty for those purchases. Its not like I have a large outstanding or paying monthly interest on my credit card but I guess I can't help the guilt. The wave of guilt usually comes when I bump into elderly people working in departmental stores or riding a bicycle with a huge load of stuff to deliver somewhere. No matter how hard I remind myself that I work very hard for each penny I earn, the guilt would still pay a visit every once in a while. I guess its due to my upbringing. These are some of the stuff I bought. Some of them don't cost much but accumulated, they still have an impact on my account balance.


No comments: