Oct 21, 2009

21/10/09

my day

  • work. ash purposely looked for a reason/chance to make me talk to the cute guy :) got some good news from HR. not gonna jinx it. keeping my fingers crossed till friday the payday :)
  • drove 55 km back home with eyes half closed.
  • forgot to collect cordless phone from stupid stmyx. changed destination. headed to tmpoint damansara.
  • craved for cupcakes. the curve. rained heavily the moment i entered the carpark. wandered around aimlessly like a zombie. did some shopping. found an aromatherapy massage parlor. stiff shoulder so got me a half body massage. damn it was good. bought the cupcakes and mcd for dinner.
  • wanted so badly to just sit back, relax, watch a movie whilst enjoying my meal but i accidentally spilled the damn drink near my sub woofer and plug. sigh. then....jiji decided to test my patience by refusing to display anything on the monitor. gave up for a while. scarfed up my cheeseburger within seconds. 4 attempts later and finally jiji forgave me for considering to replace her.
  • forgot to bring up the damn cordless up so had to go down and get it from my car. sigh
  • finally got to enjoy my cupcake. okay. didnt really enjoy or savor it. i scarfed it up too.
  • wanted to make brownies but the damn gas tank decided to be empty on this very day. stashed the semi chopped nuts back into the cabinet.
  • felt guilty for eating comfort food with a ton of fat, grease, cholesterol,.....so i put on my bathing suit and went downstairs to swim. pancit nak mampos. haven't been doing much cardio lately. just climbing.
  • a very nice shower. prepared all my stuff for tomorrow and here i am..about to doze off. goodnite

No comments: