Sep 5, 2009

projectile vomit

dr kata, "writing is therapeutic, you should try it". aku hanya senyum paksa padanya. aku jawab "yeah sure, ill try". minggu lepas aku hantar sms pada bestfren "she was so wrong. haha. CLEANING is therapeutic" :)

lately everywhere you go, there'll be raya tunes ringing your ear drums. i'm not a big fan. (please dont spam my blog with comments telling me how to appreciate raya) i have nothing against aidilfitri, mind you. i love spending raya with my parents & siblings. them and only them

i hate
-being expected to buy new glamorous stuff for the sake of raya
-faking kindness when people i despise make unexpected visits
-slaving in the kitchen preparing meals for people i hate
-pretending to slave in the kitchen to avoid having conversations with people i hate
-being forced to make visits to the homes of the people i hate
-people asking my mother, why is your daughter so comot? why isn't she wearing clothes with glittering stuff on them? why doesn't she have any makeup on?
-people asking my mother about MY personal life


aku tak sempurna. aku teruskan hidup tapi aku tak mudah lupa. aku menonton dari suatu sudut. aku senyum sinis. gerakan sudah tidak seiring. terpijak, tersadung, tersembam.


aku perfectionist. parut sebesar semut di hujung kaki bisa memetik rasa jijik. don't get me wrong, i love myself, wouldn't want to be anyone else. ini cuma kelemahan aku. tapi aku tahu, parut itu takkan hilang, takkan ada ubat, takkan ada surgery yang boleh memadamkannya.


the wall i've built is for you. its not there to protect me. the sole purpose of its being is to protect you from me..

No comments: