Feb 27, 2013

Confessions of Girl with the Red Eye




I admit...


I listen to Taylor Swift

I don't comb my hair

I read blogs to make fun of people and have a good laugh

I don't think I deserve good things

I don't eat durians not because of the taste, but because of how much it stinks my mouth afterwards

I don't open Facebook not because of privacy but because someone chose to break my heart through Facebook a few years ago

I don't think Angelina Jolie is hot and I think Brad Pitt deserves better

I have two cool gadgets i have yet to fully explore (its been months)

I have a soft spot for disabled people especially children

I secretly want to migrate overseas

I sometimes doze off while sitting on the toilet during working hours

I don't really read the news but i glance through Yahoo! for quick updates

I am a pathetic people pleaser

I don't take a shower until late evening on lazy-lying-on-the-couch weekends

No comments: