Sep 24, 2011

leaning on my pillow

the air is calm

i can hardly hear nothing but the sound of the ceiling fan spinning slowly.

you've walked out on me not once but twice before. you're back and you're trying your best but why do i feel so empty? why do i feel so alone and so hurt when i see happiness in everyone else?

do you deserve my love and forgiveness? i dont know..

do i deserve the way you treat me now despite what you've done before? i really dont know..

i wish i had the answers

i wish i could answer these questions with a magic 8-ball

you asked me if i felt the same way

i told you i wasnt sure

you said that i should know

sorry baby i'm not as certain as other girls are

you looked confused..i dont blame you

you were not brought up the way i was

maybe all we had in the past was all a facade

to mask my deeply wounded heart

No comments: