Sep 15, 2010

random ramblings

i kept telling myself to start writing again and to actually come up with something of substance. too bad i dont actually think whining is even remotely close to having a decent amount of substance in a blog post. since my writing inspirations come during the oddest of times(like seriously, once it came when i was desprately trying to get my big fat bum to cooperate with my body to do a backflip),i am just going to list down some random thoughts

1. miley cyrus is getting slutty.hahaha.im not exactly up to date about the latest trends or music but the last time i saw her on tv, she was telling oprah on how she dresses according to her own style and how she acknowledges that kids see her as some sort of icon. now she looks like a combination of britney and kelly osbourne.

2. i was in my clean freak mode when i washed my keys with anti bacterial soap. dont ask me why i did it.

3. i found out about the sosilawati's story a bit late. i actually heard about it when i was shopping for my mom's baju raya. the sales girl was talking to her friend about it. this doesnt make me look too good does it? :P . i feel sorry for her and her family. nobody deserves to die tragically like that. being rich and famous has its downside. my very own moral of the story : do not silent your handphone for no reason.

4. my latest craze : vanilla beans. i have been searching high and low for them. i finally found them at bangsar shopping centre. i bought "a" vanilla bean for a friggin 9 bucks. please note the a in inverted commas.

5. kids and babies used to hate the sight of me. my ex-roommate's niece once cried, (no, she screamed on top of her lungs actually) at the sight of me. i guess my aura or something changed over the years. kids and babies actually like me now. on an unrelated note, my cousin's super cute 4 months old baby puked on my dad's car last week coz i was playing the airplane game with him after feeding time.

6. mac/apple is making tons of money out of technology dummies who purchased their items because its the current "in thing". for the record, i have nothing against their products. i just think that it is absurd for people who use their laptop for facebook, ym and google to spend 6000 for a macbook just because it looks cool when they can actually get a basic laptop for less than 2000. if you can actually fully utilise all the functions, then by all means go get yourself one. but if u cant, save yourself the extra 4000. then again, its your money, do whatever you want with it.

7. i dont wear leggings coz i have fat legs.

8. i am claustrophobic, atychiphobic, coulrophobic & glossophobic.

9. i no longer find megan fox hot. she looked unattractively chinese-opera-like in her new photos.

10. the florida's pastor's attempt for fame is just wrong on so many different levels. if he is a true man of faith, he wouldnt have even thought of destroying another religion's holy text.

No comments: